Thursday, December 10, 2009

Artist Statement

My artwork is something that just makes me happy. I have no true meaning behind it. I love whimsical paitings and bold colors, greens and blues being my favorite. I tried to use those.

During this class I have went from being a stick figure painter, to a "what is that?" painter to someone who can actually paint something have other people A) like it and B) know what it is that I actually painted. I am proud of this. In the future I hope to get better at painting with better measurements.

P.S. TO THE CLASS--- I have loved meeting all of you! You guys are awesome and I hope to see you all again sometime. I am on Facebook so if you are too just email me at michellelinn83@yahoo.com with your email so I can add you. (You can't add me because I have everything set to private...sorry.)

To Hagit! Thank you soo much for being an awesome teacher. I have enjoyed you and have enjoyed being your class. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment